What changes when you have a baby?
But what doesn’t change?
Here are some things:
- Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid.
- You respect your body … finally.
- The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.
- You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
- You find that your baby’s pain feels much worse than your own.
- Your heart breaks much more easily.
- You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day.
- Every day is a surprise.
- Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)
- You become a morning person.
- Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power.
And many more…